HOME | ÃֽŹø¿ªÁö½Ä | ¹ø¿ªÁö½Ä
 Date
 (2005-03-29 ¿ÀÈÄ 2:36:31, Hit 1176)
 Subject  [¹ø¿ªÁö½Ä] ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­-¿¹Á¦·Î º» ¿µ¹® ÀÚ±â¼Ò°³¼­ ¾²±â(2)
<¿À·ù¿¹¹®>

It gives me a pleasure to apply for join to your visiting scholar program. I have been thinking about this chance since I began to lecture by english at university. I would like to provide you with the following information about my backgound and study objectives.

I was born as a second child in my family. I have my parents, andtwo brother. Especially my parents have been very generous to me because only one daughter. My father is a soldier and My mother is a nurse.

Sometimes, I miss mom that pray for the children early in the morning. She has always given encourgement instead of punishment to me. Ilike and admire my mom, because she has had very positive thinking.Also, I don't forget telling me to work hard in my life. She alwaystells me to be self-actualization in my life. I used to remember when she took the Master's degree at the 50 ages. That is the pricelesslesson that I always keep in mind.

<±³Á¤>

It gives me a pleasure to apply for your visiting scholar program.I have been thinking about this chance since I began to lecture in English at university. I would like to provide you with the followinginformation about my background and study objectives. I was born as a second child in my family. I have my parents, and two brothers. Especially, my parents have been very generous to me because I am their only daughter. My father is a soldier and m y mother is a nurse. (È­¸ñÇÑ °¡Á¤À̶ó´Â ¸»À» ÷°¡ÇϸéÁÁ°Ú½À´Ï´Ù.)

Sometimes, I miss mom who prays for the children early in the morning. She has always given encouragement instead of punishment to me. I like and admire my mom because she has had very positive thinking. Also, I don¡¯t forget telling meto work hard in my life. She always tells me to be self-actualization in my life. I used to remember when she took the m aster¡¯s degree at her early 50s . That is the priceless lesson that I always keep in mind. (¾î¸Ó´ÏÀÇ Çà½Ç¿¡ ´ëÇÑ Á¸°æ»Ó¸¸ ¾Æ´Ï¶ó ±×°ÍÀ» º»¹Þ¾Æ ÀÚ½ÅÀÌ ¾î¶»°Ô º¯Çß´ÂÁö¸¦ ½á¾ßÇÕ´Ï´Ù.)

Ãâó: ÄÚ¸®¾Æ ŸÀÓÁî (ÁÖ) ¿¡¹öÄÉÀ̼Ç